More than 600 million people visit Facebook Pages every day.
Here’s how to make sure the people that matter can find your Page.
Tip 1: Your page is easy to find if you complete it in full
1. Category and description: so people can find your Page in a search
2. Address, hours, phone number, website
3. Profile and cover photo: Make your imagery eye catching and unique to highlight your brand or organisation
4. Page web address: A customised web address makes it simple for people to find you on Facebook. You can update your page web address here.[hr]
Tip 2: Spread the word
- Invite your friends on Facebook to like your Page. Go to Build Audience tab at the top of your Page and select Invite Friends.
- Send invitations to your email contact lists by uploading your contact list file or using your email contact lists from the online services such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Constant Contact and MailChimp.
- To send invites to your contact lists, click on Build Audience and select Invite Email Contacts.
Tip 3: Drive traffic from News Feed
News Feed is the most engaging place on Facebook. This is where people connect to friends and businesses that they’re most interested in. Here’s some tips for making sure your business can be found on News Feed:
- Create engaging, quality posts: News feed will always optimise for posts that generate high levels of user engagement and it will filter out ones that don’t.
- Include striking imagery and keep the text short and sweet.
- Make sure you have a profile photo for your Page. This is how people recognise your business.
Tip 4: Understand what works
- Use Page Insights to determine what content — videos, posts, questions, etc. — get good engagement versus what types don’t.
- To access your Page Insights, go to the centre of your Page Admin panel to a section called Insights.
- Optimise your future posts based on what resonates best with your customers.
Enjoying these posts? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in